Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love being a teacher with such great holidays, Spring Break being one of them!

Well, I got a chance to unload my compact camera. I wanted to take it to the beach, but the winds were so bad, there was no way I'd chance sand all in my lens!













Lacey was at the beach, too! These two girls danced and sang to the band at Papa Roccas!




Madison came to play for a while and we were enjoying the outdoors!












um, trying to get ivy to look, but focus was on Starsong....I've got a lot to learn!







One pooped little girl! She swam 3 hours straight!



















Ivy lining up her ponies!





















Lauren Russell, love her and her hubby, Fox in the box, as Ivy says and her dear mother is the sweetest lady I know.....if she could only be my nanny!!! well, maybe baby number two she can!
Excuse the fatness!






2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

It looks like you all had a BLAST! We all definitely need to take a trip this summer, if it is just for the day. Can you believe it is over already??? Ugghhh! Back to reality!

Heather said...

Looks very relaxing. Great pictures.