Monday, April 26, 2010

Jenn Lee's 30th

What a fabulous day to be at the lake celebrating my BEST friend Jennifer's birthday! Jennifer is extremely special to me and I love her dearly! Jennifer is just the sweetest person in the world who is ALWAYS doing for others. She is the most unselfish person I know. I am truely blessed to have her in my life. So, I decided to do something for her on her special day. I love you, Jennifer! Happy Birthday!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad that she had a nice day and I love the cake!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Sorry we missed it! Looks like everyone had a great time!!

Leesa said...

You're such a good friend. The party looked like fun.