Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Orange Beach/ Panic/ Mother's Day 2010

This weekend, we traveled to Orange Beach for our annual Widespread Panic/beach trip. We definitely had an enjoyable relaxing weekend. Ivy loves the beach and is like me.... could probably live there! This time she was able to enjoy it with her buddies Madison and Lacey. I finally found a resteraunt that is awesome.....i've had a hard time in Orange Beach. Villaggio Grille at the Wharf. WONDERFUL! The roses were a pick from Ivy Rose for Mother's Day. I am so happy to be a proud mother of her. She is the best thing in my life. I love her unconditionally. I so miss my mother and I can only hope the relationship with my precious angel will grow stronger as we grow older together. I want her to have the mother/daughter relationship that I missed.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

That trip was A LOT of fun!!! I can't wait til next year. Maybe!! :) We will have an extra passenger, so we'll see! I cannot believe I didn't get a single picture of Madison and Ivy at the recital. I didn't even realize it until I got to looking through all my pictures. Oh well! Maybe next year. Glad you found a good restaurant. Next time we're down there I'll be sure to try it. Was it on 59?

Lori said...

Aren't beach trips the BEST?? We had a great time on ours too - so glad it's that time of year again! Great pictures!