Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary to me and Scott

No pics from this event, but we did get flowers from Scott's mom and she kept Ivy for us to go on a date. Scott and I decided to definitely not spend much money on each other this year. So, Scott had a surprise for me all week. He wouldn't tell me where, but he did tell me to wear a dress. Well, he called Mrs. Laura at Sweet Gum Bottom Bed and Breakfast and asked her to cook us a special dinner. We stayed at the B and B the night we got married. So, as we were driving up Straughn School Road, I'm thinking ok, he's maybe taking me to Mossy Grove in Troy????? Well, when we got to the B and B, he stopped. It was very sweet and thoughtful! We walked around and enjoyed swinging looking over the courtyard while waiting on dinner.

2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

How sweet!!!! It's the little things!

Lisa said...

Well done Scott!