Saturday, April 16, 2011

Long hair

Well, My prayer was certainly answered when I prayed for my child to not have my curly hair. Now, we have stringy messy hair. My child has been wanting to grow her hair out. Which has been killing me. In my opinion she's much more beautiful with the bob haircut. I actually told her i'd buy a new barbie if she'd let me cut it. She wouldn't agree to it until the next morning she came and crawled in the bed with me and in her sweet little innocent voice said "Mommy, you can cut my hair." Wow, did I feel like the worst mom alive. I then agreed that I would allow her to have her hair like she wanted. So, this pic is to show that she can wear braids in her hair which was what she was aiming for.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Her hair is beautiful! I know what you mean about the stringy, messy hair, though. I want to bob Audrey's also but I am SCARED! Ha! Maybe I'll just wait until she has an opinion like Ivy. :D