Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Little Friends Graduation May 16, 2011

What a wonderful year Ivy has had at Little Friends. Mrs. Katie has been absolutely wonderful. She has been the most loving teacher. I am sooo thankful Ivy had a year with her. I only hope and pray she will have a teacher just as wonderful next year at AES.


This is Ivy's sweet dear friend Charlie G. Charlie is moving to Tuscaloosa next year and we are going to miss him greatly! His sweet sweet mother, Julie has been so sweet to pick up Ivy for me everyday this year. We are grateful for their friendship!













I had to post this pic to show that Ivy isn't as sweet as everyone sees her! lol. she's got a mean streak in there too! Gotta love her! I think she is the most rockening child anyways!!!!



1 comment:

Lori said...

Nobody believes you when you say she's not always sweet:) She really does rock - mean streak and all! We're excited about Little Friends next year, but I hope next year's class doesn't have to wear orange shirts. Talk about meltdown... Jack doesn't play when it comes to orange:)

I actually still have my Little Friends t-shirt and Jack sleeps in it all the time. I may let him wear it his first day:)