Friday, October 31, 2008

We did make it to the fair. Ivy absolutely loved it, now she's wanting to go to Disney World. One morning this week we were leaving for Guardian Angel and I told her she had to go to school. Ivy, the most serious minded child I know, looked at me and said, I not go to school, I go to Disney World. She wants to go ride on Dumbo... Hopefully, we'll make a trip this spring, but the fair was a test to see what she would ride and ofcourse, she was scared of nothing!!!





This year, Ivy was Little Bo Peep for Halloween.



We only made it to Grandma's....This Little Bo Peep was tired of searching for her sheep!




She was getting on to her daddy!






3 comments:

Christi said...

I love, love, love that picture of Little Bo Peep getting onto her daddy!! Cute! Cute!!

Christi said...

How did the B-day party go? Was it today or tomorrow?

Julie said...

Welcome aboard!! I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw your name on Christi's blog. Ivy is growing up so fast. She made a cute Little Bo Peep!!!