Sunday, November 2, 2008

My friends Lynn and Lisa had gone to pumpkin patch the weekend before where they saw corn in the sand box. It was the greatest idea... NO MESS! We may have a corn field in my back yard, but we did have a clean child!!

Ivy and I jumping on the trampoline. This is the best work out. I might add it to my weekly workout schedule!!

Ivy got a trampoline for her birthday! She loves it, but the morning of her party, I think Scott was ready to chunk it as he was trying to put it together. It does help to read the directions........ but I did not tell him that.


This is Ivy and her friend, Madison, blowing out the candles.


I swore I'd never have a character party...................but, what do I say when my little girl loves the Care Bears.



Ivy posing for the picture is extremely rare, but she did for this one and I just think it's the cutest smile!!! This is on Halloween night before Ivy's birthday party. Ivy turned 3 on 10/29/2008. I'm loving her growing older because she's so much fun at this age. I do miss her as a baby, but the times we spend together at this age are sooo fun.










No comments: