Sunday, November 30, 2008

Preparing for 'Evening with Santa' by Andalusia Coterie Club

Tomorrow night Santa will be making a visit to the house. So today, I've done nothing but prepare for his visit. When Ivy goes to sleep, I'll get her gift wrapped. She wanted Santa to bring her Donald Duck and I was running around crazy trying to find her one. I could only find a little figurine, so I threw in a Mickey Mouse DVD, Coloring Book and book. Guess it will give me a couple of more weeks to find a big one. I did see one in Young's in Opp..... which I recommend everyone to go to for Christmas tree decorations. They have an awesome selection!!!

I can still display my Auburn snowmen!!!! War Eagle!





















2 comments:

Lori said...

The house looks great!! Hope Ivy enjoys Santa. Isn't Youngs the best? We love getting gifts from Rebecca and Mindal b/c we know it will be from there!! LOL

Julie said...

I love the Christmas tree!!! You are right, Youngs is the BEST!

Santa is coming to our house this Thursday! John Parker hasn't been timid or scared around Santa so far, and I hope it doesn't change Thursday night. Take lots of pics of Ivy Rose and Santa so you can put them on you blog.