Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa's Visit

This evening Ivy received a very special visitor. I'm sure people think my child is Autistic or something (or that may be that I'm a Special Education teacher and I find any characteristic and take it to the extreme)...., but Ivy is extremely shy. When Santa stopped by she would would not speak to him. She would only communicate with head shakes for yes and no... She did tell him thankyou as he left. After that door shut, she had this little smile that was just bursting to come out. She was soooo excited that Santa had come to see her and bring her a Donald Duck.










7 comments:

The Clarks said...

We're getting an early visit from Santa too one night soon. Looks like Ivy didn't want to get too close to Santa. She's so cute. By the way, wouldn't it have been something to see each other in the mountains?! We had a blast. You got some really good pictures of the snow.

Heather said...

Bailey is 7 fixing to be 8 and I think she may just be starting to like Santa. She used to be terrified of him and I don't know about Aiden yet. We'll see Santa's coming to daycare the 17th, howevever he don't like anybody but his mommy and I feel like he will hate Santa. LOL

Lori said...

Jack is shy like that with new people too. I think it's very normal. I bet she was SO excited when he left and she got to think about it all!

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is awesome that Santa came to vist!! I know that made her happy even if she didn't show it while he was there. She is so cute!

Beth said...

I have been catching up on all the blogs and I love your Christmas tree! Your house is beautiful! Cute pictures of Ivy. Maybe one day she'll warm-up to Santa! I'm sure she was very excited, she just didn't want to let y'all know it!

Lynn Castleberry said...

A lot of kids are scared of Santa. I'm sure she loved it! Great pics! I hope to add mine this weekend. Thanks for asking me to do it. Madison loved it!

Julie said...

Cute pics even though she wasn't fond of Santa! She's a doll!