Friday, December 19, 2008

Just a note.......

Ok, this week I responded to an email which I know several of my blogger friends were attached to. Obviously, I can not express myself in an understanding way with out ticking people off.... So, as I was viewing friends blogs tonight, I came across Karen Napp's blog. She is a friend of the Foreman Family if you're interested in checking it out. I vaguely remember Karen from elementary school, but wanted to see what's she's up to. Well, Ms. Napp has expressed exactly what I was trying to say in my email through her blog this week. So, if you were a part of this email chain.... please take time to check it out. http://reflectivereasonings.blogspot.com/ So, can I please say Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to my friends... that is w/ out someone thinking I'm the devil. Just kidding on the devil part, but I hope each of you have a wonderful next couple of weeks with your family. They are precious... hug them and tell them you love them and don't lose sight of why we have Christmas, Hanukuh, Kawanzaa, etc!!:) As for our family, I've decided first thing Christmas morning I want the first words out of my mouth to be "Ivy, today is Jesus' birthday"! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I think I understood what you were saying anyway, but you're right, Karen does have a way of putting things in the best words!! She's great like that. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to your family too!

Karen said...

Hi Tina! I do remember you. Glad you found the blog helpful. I don't feel like I really got it across the way I had it written in my mind, but I tried. Anyway, hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Shonna said...

Happy Holidays Tina!!! I am a firm believer in "actions speak louder than words"!!! I hate that we live in a society that turns EVERYTHING into something it is not just to keep things stirred up.

Julie said...

Ditto Shonna's comment! :) Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to the Rogers Family!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I'm not offended. Hope you're not. Happy Holidays... Merry Christmas... it doesn't matter what you say. It's what's in your heart that matters.