Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 4th Weekend and B'ham Trip to visit the Watts

On July 2nd, we went to Mr. Jim Ed's pool with Lacey and Madison. I only have one picture of this day. The girls swam without their floaties and were jumping off the diving board. Maybe I'll post the video later.
Photobucket
July 3rd we went kayaking from Hart's Bridge. Along the trip were Chad Brooks, Phillip McClung and Travis Bishop. It was a GREAT time. Ivy did really well. We're on the hunt for some kayaks so this can become a regular activity.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On July 4th Scott was playing a gig at Gantt, so I decided we'd hang out with my family. We drove down to Milton to my cousin's who has a pool. We ate great food and did our own fireworks show. Ivy had a blast.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monday, Ivy and I traveled to Birmingham to visit my good friend, Christi, and her daughter Miss Audrey. We went to the zoo and just hung out. It was nice to get away and visit an old friend. Maybe the next time wont be soooo long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Christi said...

Your zoo pictures turned out great! I think I am going to show this post to Clay so he can see the difference between my pictures and yours! :) It might help my case for a new camera!

Lori said...

Sounds like a really busy, but very fun week! I think you guys packed all you could in there. Very cool that she got to ride the camel:)

Julie said...

What fun!! Glad that you were able to visit that sweet Christi and baby Audrey! Enjoyed the pics! That IS really neat that Ivy got to ride on the camel!!!

Shonna said...

I wondered why you had not updated and then realized your blog does not automatically show up under the ones I follow when you do update...due to it being private I guess.

Anyway, I caught up on your posts and it all looks like lots of fun!!! The beach is our all time favorite place and looks like yours too:) Caroline and I may be headed to see the Watts soon and you pictures make me look forward to it even more...Caroline would L-0-V-E the zoo!