Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Palm Sunday 2010

This Sunday was Palm Sunday. To begin the festivities we went to Dr. Tomberlin's home for an Easter egg hunt. There was so many kiddos which makes me very happy. I'm loving that our church is beginning to grow again. After the hunt the children carried in the palms and I missed getting a picture of this. It was soo cute. During the Children's moment Ivy and her little buddy, PJ were too cute! Take note of the last picture. This is the scene as you drive into The Andalusia Cemetary. Ivy was drawing this today and telling me all about Jesus' death on the cross and how the people were so mean to him. I did not see what she was drawing until after she had told me the whole story. I was pretty impressed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Did you get a copy of the paper? I hate I didn't see it. Ha! Just kidding!! I'm sure it wasn't that bad. I love listening to Madison talk about Jesus. Her night night prayers are absolutely precious!! She prays for things that amazes me she even thinks about. Treasuring every innocent moment!!