Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Southern Living and Home Party

I will be hosting a Southern Living and Home Party March 12th at 6:30 PM. Stephanie Dillard is the consultant for my party. I am currently writing out my invitations which is compiled of friends, co-workers at all ACS schools and Coterie friends. If any of my blogger friends are interested, I'd love for you to come. Please let me know, and I will contact yout through email to finalize addresses. It will be a nice gathering with food, socializing and great home items.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun night on V-Day. Have I mentioned to you the website where I purchased my camera, lens, flash, etc? If not, check out B&H photo. They always seem to have the better prices.

Lynn Castleberry said...

Count me in! Just give me a reminder right before.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. I'd love to come by if I'm off work that night. I hardly ever get to socialize!