Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Randomness

Well, I was cleaning off my photo card and decided to make a quick post of some random pics.


















Ivy put stickers on her face and wanted her picture taken.

Ivy being a princess!


I just thought this was a sweet picture.














Ivy took this picture of her horse, Lalapalooza (scott had nothing to do w/ this name) just kidding. Ivy called the horse lala and my hubby such a music fan that he is said what about lalapalooza (music festival).



5 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute:) I love the one of her with the balloon.

Leesa said...

I haven't seen her in so long. She looks so grown up!

Julie said...

That picture of Ivy and the balloon needs to be in a frame for your house!!! SO precious and innocent!!!!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I love all of those, but that one with the balloon is definitely one that needs a night stand or wall! Maybe this weekend I will have a chance to update mine. Cheerleader clinic has made me a tad bit busy!!

Lisa said...

I love random fun pictures! Too cute!