Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More random pics





Afternoon at the park with Madison.





























Not scared of worms.







kissing the fishy
















fishing with daddy











gracyn martin's birthday party (Jason and Christy Martin's little girl)







My awesome guitar player









Dancing to "Wonderful Tonight"









My best friend Jennifer













My good friends Tiffany and Jennifer before going out.












Ivy's art















This art is the lion.












2 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are really cute! You should put Ivy's hair in a ponytail more often. It was too cute! I want to take Madison fishing soon. We went last summer but she was still a little young. I think she would really enjoy it now. I like your hair straight!

Lisa said...

I love your hair straight! It looks good. I got mine chopped off 3 inches, layers put in it and dyed it brown! Lynn loves it, I'm still not used to it though! Nice for a change! Ivy looks adorable! I bought Lacey that same teal sweater at Children's Place! Too cute!