Sunday, March 22, 2009

God made me!

Well, Ivy and I were up this morning since 4:30. Ivy had a bad dream about how she wanted to be the line leader at school. Needless to say, we did not make it to church this morning. I wanted to post Ivy singing this song because it was my sermon for the day. It made me so proud to know that when she's at school she's being instilled with God's love. Ivy's teacher talks about Jesus' love to Ivy. Ivy is always telling me how God is Love! Which is so true! Please overlook her nappy hair and her pauses as she stops to lick ketchup off her fingers (we were in the middle of lunch)....

3 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Oh, that is too precious for words! I woke up not feeling too good this morning and Madison had a fall down in the floor, kicking feet, screaming fit when I said we weren't going to church. I am so glad that my 3-year-old daughter made me go! The innocence, don't you just love it!? I need to get my mind back to that of a child when it comes to my boldness for Christ! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lori said...

So sweet!

Matti said...

Tina Marie, She is sooo precious! I am so proud of you and your lil' family! I hope all is going well for you! Miss you lady!