Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney on Ice, Lacey's B-day, J's B-day and Mothers Day!



















































This weekend was a very enjoyable one. We met Scott in Pensacola as he had gone to Mobile with Zane to see Jimmy Herring play. We went to Disney on Ice. Ivy was in awe!!! As you can tell from the picture. She would not take her eyes off the show. We then ate at McGuires and back home. We then went to Lacey's 4th birthday party. Still not believing these girls are turning 4. Then stayed for Jason's suprise birthday. Lynn, you did a great job! He was suprised. Sunday morning Scott took Me, Ivy, Scott's mom, and his sister, Aunt Em to Grayton. We ate at the Red Bar (Our favorite resturaunt!!!) and then played on the beach. We had the best time. My friends, the Spurlins, were down there and Ivy enjoyed playing with Belle and Brynne. Thank you Scott for a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

PHIRDOTE said...

cute kid

Lynn Castleberry said...

Wow! What a busy weekend!! Seeing those beach pics makes me want to go RIGHT NOW!!! We definitely have to take some trips this summer. I am glad you had a good Mother's Day. Thanks for the commment about the surprise party; he was definitely in shock! Glad we were able to spend most of that fun stuff with you guys.

Lisa said...

Those pictures turned out good. I think the girls had a really good time. I know Lacey went to bed early because she was wore out! Thanks for coming! Oh, and I had someone from South America comment but he had a blog about earning money online and I think it was a pitch to get me to check out his blog...oh and he also just commented on Madison's picture. I took off all my personal information such as where I live and work. There are over 500 Lisa Healey's on facebook so I'd assume there are probably double that amount for Lisa Johnson! Hopefully no more creepy comments!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beach pictures!! Happy belated mothers day. Your little girl is so beautiful!

I'm glad I found your blog!

/mary