Friday, May 8, 2009

Friends!!!!!!


Today, Ivy was sick and Scott stayed home with her. I came home for lunch to check up on her and my best friend, Jennifer's car was in my back yard. I get out and go inside, and she meets me at the door. While holding a mop in her hand, she says I know you are not home...... The girl was cleaning my house as a suprise for mother's day! If any of you know me, cleaning my house is my life story. It's mainly my fault, cause I NEVER pick up after myself until the house is a wreck. I could not believe it. Jennifer works 2 jobs and never gets a break for herself. As unselfish as she is; she took her Friday afternoon to do something that was sooo nice for someone else. Jennifer also did this while i was in the hospital when I had Ivy so i'd come home to a clean house. How sweet, Jennifer!!! I just want to say you are the most wonderful friend and I'm glad you are my best friend. I thank God, that he gave me a friend like you. THANKS! Oh, and another thing....... This is the only pic i could find because Aunt Jen is also my photographer for events, which is another great reason I call her my best friend. WE LOVE YOU, AUNT JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That was really sweet and thoughtful! You rock, Jen!

Julie said...

What a SUPER sweet friend you have in Jennifer!!! That's one of the sweetest things to do for a friend. :)

Lynn Castleberry said...

That is great! Tell her I'm only a few minutes aways! Hehe! What a great friend!!

Christi said...

WOW!!! She's a really nice friend! She is making me look bad! What do I do? I call you to tell you I am in town but can't talk and can't come see you. UGH!! I love you anyway though! :)

Lori said...

She is so sweet!! Servant-minded people just awe me!