Monday, May 25, 2009

We got our hair did!

Ivy and I both got our hair did this weekend!! I for one was tired of the same style I've had for the last 10 years. There is not much I can do with curly hair, so we're going to try it straight for a while. Ivy was in MUCH need of a cut. I prayed so hard for her to not have curly hair and oh was my prayer answered.... It's so straight and stringy, I can barely fix it. I'm not use to hair so fine. So to fix both our problems we got it cut and yes, the same haircut. Next we'll wear matching outfits... not really! But Ivy says we have the same hair!

4 comments:

Christi said...

SHORT!!! I like it though. You and Ivy have the exact haircut I wish I had the nerve to have done! It's very cute---

On another note-- have you been tanning? Hmm......

Lisa said...

I love your hair straight. It looks really good. Ivy's is cute too! Lacey loves her short hair but Zane doesn't. You know how men are when it comes to long hair! Really cute picture!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I just now realized that my blog will not tell when you update because you went private. Something told me to check it! I LOVE your hair. Ivy's is adorable!! I just can't bring myself to do it yet. I plan to get it trimmed soon. Cute pics! Did you learn how to make your pics bigger from Darby's blog? I would like to do that but according to her blog it takes longer. May be wrong about that! Let me know if you figure it out.

Anonymous said...

I think you both look BEAUTIFUL. Love it.