Monday, August 17, 2009

Finishing the summer.......almost

The summer sadly came to an end. We have one more Grayton beach trip planned and I have one the following weekend with some girlfriends.....then, it will be football season and hopefully heading up for some games. I began my summer saying I could never stay at home.........I change my mind!!!!!! I've figured out I'm missing a lot of time with Ivy working, but I also figured out my spending habbits wont allow me to stay home either.... We ended the summer with many ice pops, visiting family at granny's house and dance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lori said...

You guys definately had a busy summer! We are getting excited about football season too!! Can't wait!

Cute ballerina pictures!

Beth said...

Cute little girl! The summer DID fly by! I was thinking the whole time how quickly it was passing! They should really extend it or just say we will go year-round b/c that's basically what it's coming to!!! Anyway, sweet pictures!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I know!! I can't believe that school has started and about to complete the 2nd week. It seems like we just got out. I wish we had been able to take more beach trips this summer. Love the pics!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Oh, we definitely need to go to a game this year. Just let me know!!