Monday, August 24, 2009

Ollie's Army poker run

This was such a great event. Lynsey did an outstanding job! Here are a few pics I took from the event.
Photobucket Jenn, me, Tiffany and Lynn

Photobucket Ivy Rose

Photobucket Phillip

Photobucket Scott and Ivy Rose

Photobucket Ivy and Madison

Photobucket My hubby doing what he does best

Photobucket Sissy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Meg, the most awesome girl i know!!!!!!!!!!! she's gonna be an excellent wife as she can do some mean cooking and and sew or make anything i know. she gets it from her mama!!!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great pictures!

Lynn Castleberry said...

So glad I got cut off the first pic! Ha!! Just kidding! That was a lot of fun. I hope it is okay if I steal a few of those.

Lisa said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

DuBose Family said...

Love the pictures! I was so busy all day that I not only missed out on visiting with everyone but I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. Thank you for sharing!!