Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4 years

Today, I was greeted at the door with these 4 roses. When I saw 4, I was slightly confused..... Duh, 4 for the 4 years we've been together. Scott and I have had a very enjoyable marriage. I could not say it could be any better. I may become disgruntled sometimes, but when I take a look at everything or see what some other relationships deal with, I have to say I've got it made. Scott is the most WONDERFUL man I've ever met. Ivy and I are his world and that makes me ever so happy. I look forward to growing old with this man. My biggest thanks is to God who chose me to have the blessing of having this man as my partner. Then he gave us such a great, healthy little girl! I love you, Scott!!! You make me the happiest woman in the world!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Christi said...

Aww...... this is a nice post. That is a nice picture also!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Very sweet! You do have a wonderful husband. I wish you and him many, many more!! I may take you up on the Grayton trip; just need to work a few things out first.

Julie said...

That's so sweet!! Thank God for good husbands and fathers!!!! HAPPY ANNI!!!!

p.s. Do you upload your photos directly to resizeit.com? I'm assuming that you make them bigger after that, right?

Mary said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary! Beautiful flowers. Your man has good taste!