Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Keeping busy!

Saturday we went swimming with some friends. Here's Mr. Zane throwing ivy in the air. Ivy and Lacey had a blast doing that and I think wore out Mr. Zane as well.

Photobucket
Ivy and Lacey

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's Lacey chillin on the float.
Photobucket
And Ivy
Photobucket
Ivy loves to play dress up. Scott has just taught Ivy the Auburn fight song. Still wondering if it's ok for a 3 year old to say give em hell, give em hell???? Anyways, Ivy wanted to dress up as the AU cheerleader!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok, if you are one of my facebook buddies, you may have seen my post about how i'd NEVER EVER EVER EVER be a SAHM!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a job being at home keeping this girl entertained and at the same time keeping my house picked up. Luckily, my friend Joni from school has invited us to her pool anytime and that has been nice in the afternoons. I've got to take some pics at her pool. It's absolutely gorgeous with the landscape and I'll even say the elephant waterfall is beautiful (although, i'm not a bama fan)! So, one thing we did was bake cupcakes. We got silly with the colors and started mixing which looks a little hippy which is our style anyways!!:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori said...

What fun!! Looks like you guys are really filling the days with fun stuff. At least there is lots to do during the summer - I love the icing lips:)

Julie said...

What a fun way to relax during the summer--a pool!!! Those cupcakes look yummy!!!!

Lisa said...

Cooking is fun to do with kids. It's positive interaction, takes up time and everyone gets to enjoy the results! Looks like you guys had a good time. I love the pic of Zane throwing Ivy! That's awesome! Lacey enjoyed playing with Ivy and can't wait to do it again!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I hate we missed it! Well, maybe not considering we were on our way to the Bahamas! :) But I do love it when all 3 girls can get together and play. Maybe we can do it very soon! Love the Tiger dress. Too cute! The icing lips are too precious!! Can't wait to post my MANY pics of our trip.

Lisa said...

Lacey said the cupcakes are beautiful!