Monday, June 15, 2009

Continuing to fill the summer days!


Swimming at Joni's has become a regular. I had to post a pic of her beautifully landscaped pool!

Photobucket

Photobucket This is the card Ivy chose for her daddy on his 31st birthday! It plays Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I wonder if it's a hint for daddy to take her to disney world.

Photobucket Making daddy's cake. She wanted it pink in the middle with chocolate and pink writing...

Photobucket It was not the most beautiful thing in the world. Especially since I only had a bundt pan. It was truly made with love!

Photobucket
We now have the Tervis collection as these were for daddy from Ivy.

Photobucket Sorry, horrible pic... still figuring out this camera!!! but Scott coming home from work and Ivy sang happy birthday.

Photobucket Madison finally came home from her cruise. Ivy asked about her everyday. I had to explain they had no phones on the boat. he he he she was excited to hang out with her buddies, Madison and Lacey.

Photobucket

Photobucket Friday night Ivy stayed with Scott's mom. We so rarely do anything with out her. She cried, I wanted to cry.. So, Saturday I took her to Dothan for a trip to Toys R Us. She picked out this Island Barbie Princess dress. It is sooo cute to see how she really thinks she is a princess.. She's definitely our princess!

Photobucket I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC. Ivy LOVES to dance in her princess dresses. Her daddy is her prince and she did tell me she was going to marry him because he was the prince. This is a pic I caught of the two ballroom dancing in the livingroom. I love the smiles!

Photobucket
Today was the first day of our VBS. Ivy had a really good time. I was sooo glad she did well leaving me for me to work with another group. She did not even cry when she saw me passing by.
Photobucket


5 comments:

Christi said...

That pool is pretty!!! I love the picture of Scott and Ivy dancing-- you should frame it and hang it in Ivy's room!

By the way-- I ran across some old pictures of us from college and from my wedding. You look EXACTLY the same!!!! I wish I did!!! I would post them on fb but they are embarrassing.

Lori said...

Looks like you guys are filling the summer days with great stuff.

Good idea to have a group pic at VBS. We should try that. I don't know though, a lot of ours are young - it might not be possible:)

Anonymous said...

First, I am EXTRA jealous of your access to that beautiful pool! It's been like 50 degrees here and I don't even know where a pool is located!

I can't wait to visit my parents in July. I'll be out on their lake every single day!

Second, those AU tumblers are Lane's all time exact favorite sized glass of all time. We had four and have lost every single one. I have to find some for him after we move!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Wow that is a beautifully landscaped yard! Does she do it herself??? I love that pic of Ivy and Scott; too sweet! Can't wait for our beach trip!!

Matti said...

Love the pics of Ivy and especially of Princess Ivy and her Daddy. I'm so happy for you! You truly have found your Prince in Scott and have such a blessed family! Maybe one day my prince will come.. sigh.. haha